Why are analytics important?
An important, and often overlooked, part of having a website is understanding how the website is being used. Analytics provide detailed information about how your site is being used, where it is being used, what your most visited page is, what your bounce rate is, and much much more! Understanding this data will help you better understand what pages on your site are important or what pages may need some additional work.
- See how many people are on your site in real time
- See how long each user stays on your site
- See which devices are being used to access your site
- See how users are entering your site and which pages they are exiting on
- See how users are being referred to your website
- View detailed graphs that show visitors over a period of time